At a glance:
|Course Duration||32 Hours||(4 Days)|
|Course Fee*||AED 2,420||(5% VAT excluded)|
This course is designed to guide Civil Engineers and Surveyors on the fundamentals of interactive and dynamic design functionality software. In addition to the rapid development of design alternatives through civil 3D model-based design tools feature. students will learn techniques enabling them to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipes.
Civil Engineers and Surveyors.
Students should have an experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD-based products and a sound understanding/knowledge of civil engineering terminology.
To enable students to expand their knowledge in the following areas:
- Concepts of building information modeling (BIM).
- Tools for interactive and dynamic design functions and documentation using Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces and alignments.
- Create data shortcuts and grading solutions.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!
*Fees & course dates subject to change without prior notice.