Creating Revit families is a primary part of Building Information Modelling that allows users and companies to gain wide output developments using intelligent parametric content directly inside of Revit software. This course provides users with a solid foundation so they are confident to start creating their own Revit families. Revit family creation training is vital for companies working in a BIM environment or for users looking to maximize their production.
The skill to re-use existing families is a key factor that helps shorten building project delivery and Revit’s advanced parametric family creation tools help accelerate the process even further.
The Revit content creation training course is designed to help users familiarise themselves with the core capabilities of creating simple to advanced Revit parametric families and on completion candidates will be able to:
- Define the types of families inside Revit and their uses
- Use the important features in the Family Editor
- Create reference based solid and void geometry
- Apply constraints and parameters
- Understand nested families and their uses
- Adaptive Families
Revit Family Creation Training Program
As the Revit family of software has expanded, so has the requirement for more custom-made family creation and discipline, particularly content arrangements. In assisting our clients to develop their Project deliverables we have extended our family creation training portfolio to include the following courses:
- Revit Architecture Families One day course or Two day course
- Revit MEP Families One day course or Two day course
- Revit Structure Families One day course or Two day course