At a glance:
|Course Duration||8 Hours||(1 Day)|
|Course Fee*||AED 650||(5% VAT excluded)|
The intent of this course is to provide students a well-rounded knowledge to manage conflicts and changes, better predict project deliverables and achieve lower project risk using a BIM workflow.
This course will help students to learn how to upload civil, architectural, structural, and MEP models to the BIM 360 Platform in the cloud. You will use review and markup tools for communicating issues across disciplines. Finally, you will uncover potential problems using the project dashboards.
This course is designed for new end users of the Autodesk BIM 360 platform and is written for the Next Generation version.
Students should have an experience in the fundamentals of Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit MEP, and/or Autodesk Revit structure.
To enable students to expand their knowledge in the following areas:
- Preparing BIM 360 Platform
- Managing Document and RFI Workflow
- Reviewing and Analysing Models for Project Coordination
- Submittal Management
- Understanding the purpose of the Building Information Modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk BIM 360 Docs product.
- Upload Models
- Navigating the Autodesk BIM 360 web browser and mobile interfaces.
- Uploading construction sets and 3D models.
- Review and Analyze Models
- Using basic viewing tools.
- Sectioning a model.
- Investigating properties.
- Measuring a model
- Marking up the model
- Comparing document versions
- Creating Issues and Requests For Information (RFIs)
- Project Management
- Creating and managing Issues, RFIs and Submittals
- Field Management
- Creating daily logs
- Creating checklists
- Create and manage punchlist items
- Reviewing a model for clashes
- Notifying other team members of clashes and markups
- Assess Risks
- Monitor Project metrics
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!
*Fees & course dates subject to change without prior notice.