AT A GLANCE:
|Course Duration||24 Hours||(3 Days)|
|Course Fee*||AED 1,854||(5% VAT excluded)|
This course is designed to deliver the fundamental skills and knowledge required for BIM project management requirements, deliverables, coordination, terminologies and essential documentation implemented in today’s Market.
Trainees will also learn how to open, manage, review, quantify, and run object interference checks on 3D models using Autodesk Navisworks Manage and Autodesk Revit features.
This course is designed for Project Managers who are seeking a high level knowledge in BIM Management, in addition to be able to operate Revit and Navisworks.
Students should have project management experience and familiarity with industry terminology.
To enable students to expand their knowledge in the following areas:
- Identifying key project tasks, outputs, and model configurations through the utilization of a BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Opening, reviewing, quantifying, and running object-interference checks on 3D models in both formats by utilizing the Autodesk Navisworks Manage and Revit features
- Combining multi-service project files
- Linking to task-scheduling files and creating 4D simulations
- Assessing projects BIM requirement and uses
- Implement BIM terminologies and essential documentation in project standards setup
- Validate BIM submission and deliverables according to UK Standards and project development stages
- The core concepts of BIM and their application to the Autodesk software
- BIM management and execution plan terminologies
- How to document project information
- The main features of Autodesk Navisworks and Autodesk Revit
- Managing and coordination models.
- UK BIM level 2 Standards (BS & PAS)
- BIM workflow to Asset and Facility management
- Industry BIM uses and requirements
- Level of Development (LOD)
- Employer Information Requirement (EIR)
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!
*Fees subject to change without prior notice.