|Course Duration||40 Hours||(5 Days)|
|Course Fee*||AED 2,959||(5% VAT excluded)|
This course is designed to give students a comprehensive overview of the design process in Autodesk Revit Architecture, moving from basic drawing and editing tools through design development to the final construction documentation phase.
New users of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
Students should be familiar with Microsoft Windows, file navigation, and architectural terminologies.
To enable students to expand their knowledge in the following areas:
- Concepts of building information modeling.
- Tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit Architecture workspace and interface
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools
- Creating levels and grids as datum elements for the model
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtains, windows, and doors
- Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model
- Creating component-based and custom stairs
- Adding component features including furniture and equipment
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules
- Creating details.
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!
*Fees subject to change without prior notice.